DACE organic lemongrass powder is made from lemongrass plants grown organically in the northern mountainous areas of Vietnam – where the temperature range is high and the climate is unique. This has created a very characteristic lemongrass scent, pleasant and cool. The product not only brings delicious flavor to the dishes, but also has many good uses for human health.
– Choose natural fresh lemongrass, not withered, not broken, rotten, moldy.
– Lemongrass is removed old leaves, washed and drained.
– Cut lemongrass into medium sized slices.
– Dry at a suitable temperature to reach a reasonable moisture content.
– Finely milled, sieved to achieve uniform fineness.
– Use an artifact detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the sterilized, dried glass jars.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE organic lemongrass powder is used to marinate ingredients; make tea; seasoning dishes; make dipping sauce.
– Use as seasoning for weaning for babies from 8 months old; taste enhancement; Stimulate the taste buds, help the baby eat better.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
There are no reviews yet.