Cinnamon is one of the flavorings of Vietnam that are exported and loved in foreign markets. DACE wishes to contribute to bringing organic quality products produced by the hands of Vietnamese farmers to serve the Vietnamese people.
Choosing DACE products, you are completely assured of the quality and nutrition and at the same time are contributing to the development of the growing Vietnamese organic agriculture!
– Carefully cleaned organic cinnamon.
– Dry at a suitable temperature to achieve a reasonable moisture content.
– Grind and sieve to achieve uniform fineness.
– Use foreign body detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close glass jars that have been pasteurized, dried, and inspected.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE organic cinnamon powder is used to flavor dishes, stimulate taste buds.
– Use organic anise powder to season baby food, stimulate baby to eat well.
– Use cinnamon tea with honey / fruit, fragrant, cool, good for health.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
– Long-lasting, durable aroma, helping to eliminate food odors; air sterilization
– Helps relieve menstrual cramps
– Control blood sugar
Anti-aging, relax muscles.