DACE organic garlic powder is made from garlic variety, organically grown in the autumn-winter season in the mountainous areas of northern Vietnam. That has created a very unique and attractive garlic flavor. Garlic powder is smooth, has a characteristic light yellow color. The product is safe for health, used as a spice to replace fresh garlic in food processing.
– Choose fresh natural garlic, not crushed, rotten, moldy.
– Garlic is removed stem, root, peel and washed.
– Drying at the right temperature by advanced drying technology, both ensuring the required moisture and keeping the aroma of garlic.
– Dried garlic is ground into a fine powder.
– Use foreign body detector to completely remove impurities.
– Close the sterilized, dried glass jars.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
Garlic powder is often used to marinate seafood, meat used for cooking, baking, frying, snacking, fast food, and cold food.
– Use seasoning weaning for children from 8 months of age and older; complete nutritional supplements; Stimulate baby’s taste
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
– Is a food rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals, preventing substances from damaging cells in the body.
– Support people with flu
– Anti-inflammatory, strengthen the body’s resistance