I. DESCRIPTION PRODUCT
Ginger syrup is extracted from fresh ginger roots and has a very unique taste from the land of Cao Bang. The ginger roots are grown by the Tay, Nung, and H’Mong ethnic people and are a nearly 1-year process of accumulating the most quintessential essences of the mountains, rocks, sun and wind here. Ginger syrup products are filtered and processed using Dace’s own technology, you will experience unforgettable emotions: deep, warm and full of energy.
II. PACKING REGULATION
– Packaging material: glass bottle
– Real volume: 200ml
– Net weight: 265g
– 20 jars/carton; contain partitions
III. QUALITY INDICATORS
1. Instructure: Liquid
2. Ingredient: Organic fresh ginger, sugar cane, salt, acid citric.
3. Color: Light yellow to brown yellow
4. Smell: Strong scent of ginger
5. Taste: Ginger flavor characteristics, sweet from sugar, light sour
6. PH: < 4.5
7. Brix: 68 – 75%
8. Origin: Viet Nam
– Eating with plan cake, pancake;
– Using as ingredients in making the cake;
– Using as ingredients in some drinks such as mocktail & cocktail, coffe, tea, smothie,…;
– Making with warm water for drinking every morning.
– Preserving in fridge after opening the lid;
– Expiry: 12 months.