DACE organic chili powder is made from natural chili peppers grown organically in the mountainous area of Northern Vietnam, where the high temperature range, along with the warmth of the morning dew, and the coolness of the rocky mountains have created The chili flavor is delicious, spicy and hard to resist. Going through the care and cultivation process, the ripe red peppers after being harvested will be selected and washed and then processed.
DACE organic chili powder ensures quality and food safety criteria for the family. Using DACE organic chili powder in cooking helps bring attractive colors and increase the pungent flavor, stimulating the taste buds.
– Choose fresh natural chili, not stamped, decayed, rotten, moldy.
– Chili is de-stemmed and washed.
– Dry at the right temperature by advanced drying technology to ensure the required moisture.
– Dried chili is ground into a fine powder.
– Close the sterilized, dried glass jars.
– Conduct test samples to meet food safety and hygiene standards.
HOW TO USE
– DACE organic chili powder is used to marinated most dishes, or used to blend into dipping sauce. Chili powder can be sprinkled on top of dishes to create beautiful colors and to enhance sweet and spicy taste.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, away from insects.
Chili powder contains vitamin A which improves eyesight and prevents night blindness.
The amount of iron helps to increased hemoglobin production and increased blood flow. The right amount of oxygen and iron in the brain leads to improved cognitive performance and a reduction in cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
The fiber in DACE organic chili powder stimulates easier bowel movements and increases gastric secretion, making it easier to digest, preventing conditions like constipation.
Vitamin C in chili powder helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and destroy cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
There are no reviews yet.